Family, Home & Visiting Teacher Guidelines:
1. Determine your family is safe and report to your Home Teacher. (See COMMUNICATIONS tab above.)
2. Determine your Home Teaching families are safe, and report to your Priesthood Leader. (See COMMUNICATIONS tab above.)
3. Provide First Aid, Food, Shelter to your family, Home Teaching families and neighbors.
4. Depending upon severity of the emergency, communicate with your out of area contact so family members can track and communicate with each other.
5. Make yourself available for assignments from HPGL / EQP / RSP.
SEE FAMILY RESPONSE PLAN FORM 1ST 24 HRS and 1ST 72 HRS BELOW